It’s time to start planning a wedding! The most important part of any wedding is the music, and there are so many songs that are being played. The English language has some beautiful love songs with lyrics that will make your day even more special.
Let us help you choose your first dance song, shall we?
We know choosing your first dance song is a tricky one. It is hard if you and the other person have different favorite songs or music tastes. If you have “your song” then it will be easy. Don’t worry, we got you covered in this blog!
Your first dance will set the tone for your wedding. Some couples want a tender, romantic moment while others want to do something more choreographed. Whatever you decide, it is important to rehearse well beforehand. You will start the party at the reception so get that dance floor ready!
We have curated a list of the Best English Songs for the first dance.
Looking for a wedding choreographer? Your lookout ends here!
Let us dive right into the best English songs for the first dance, shall we?
- Perfect by Ed Sheeran.
- Love You Like I Used To by Russell Dickerson.
- Marry You by Bruno Mars.
- All You Need Is Love by The Beatles.
- Endless Love by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross.
- Kiss From a Rose by Seal.
- Love Never Fails by Brandon Heath.
- Come Away With Me by Norah Jones.
- I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
- The Look of Love by Dusty Springfield.
- Stand By Me by Ben E. King.
- Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden.
- Wherever You Will Go by Charlene Soraia.
- If I Ain’t Got You by Alicia Keys.
- One Day like This by Elbow.
Whether you’re an engaged couple or have been together for years, planning the perfect wedding is an exciting process. When it comes to your first dance, one of the most personal moments of the reception, picking out just the right song can be tough! Luckily we’ve compiled some songs that are perfect for any bride and groom’s tastes in music. And if you happen to need help with finding a wedding choreographer get in touch with us! We’d love to hear from you about how we could make your big day even more special than ever before.