How many of you have ever had the desire to learn dance online? Online dance classes in India are the latest trend. There has been a surge of online dance studios that offer video lessons to people all across the world. But, learning online is not easy and it has its own set of problems. We want you to be aware of them before you sign up for online dance classes in India.
So without further ado, here are some of the challenges faced in online dance classes in India:
- Online videos can be difficult for students to follow because they don’t have someone in person to point out their mistakes at that time.
- Lack of visual cues and body language makes it harder for dancers who are learning to keep up. Some students can’t talk to the instructors in an online dance class. So it’s hard for the instructors to make corrections on mistakes that happen during class.
- Students can feel shy or isolated when they are performing for an online teacher. There’s no one there to watch them in person.
Despite these challenges, online dance classes in India have a lot to offer students.
- Teachers can give feedback and corrections. Students can get the feedback right away or after class helping them get better for the next time.
- Video chats make it possible for instructors to work with several students at once. There are many dance instructors, who call the student to give them their inputs about where they lacked in that particular dance lesson.
- The location won’t be an issue with online dance classes in India. You can be a part of online dance classes from anywhere in the world.
- Online classes prevent you from the fear of public humiliation. If you take online dance classes, you do not need to spend money on transportation.
- Many teachers prefer online dance classes due to the flexibility they offer. The only thing required is a good internet connection and good speakers.
Here are some amazing tips to keep in mind while joining online dance classes in India:
- Dress for your dance class. Your outfits should be loose and comfortable, permitting you to move without limitation. You can pair your outfits to your dance style– wear a hoodie and cap for Hip-Hop classes, for instance. This will help you get into the state of mind and feel the energy of the class in advance.
- Clear a small area in your house for your online dance classes, like a dance studio at home just for you. Doesn’t that sound fun? Make sure your ground is clean.
- Set up your PC or mobile at a height and find a spot where you are noticeable to your instructor. You should test your speakers so you hear the music at ideal levels and can ‘feel the music.
- Keep your phone on “Do Not Disturb” to avoid any calls or texts while you’re in class.
- Keep a bottle of water close by. Don’t forget to keep yourself hydrated while you dance.
Let’s name 5 best online dance classes in India:
Online dance classes in India are a great way to learn from the comfort of your own home. But before you sign up for these lessons, make sure you’re aware of all the potential problems that come with them. Online classes can be difficult to follow if there’s no video feed or audio feedback. It can be hard to concentrate and work without any guidance from a person. If this sounds like something you need, then online dance classes in India might be right for you!