10 Minutes Full Body Fat Loss Workout without Any Equipment: Achieve Your Personal Goals
Full-body strength-training exercises are important for losing weight. People think you can lose weight by doing lots of steady cardio, but it is not the best way to do this. But you can still lose weight if you do that type of exercise too.
We have curated a small list of the best 10 Minutes Full Body Fat Loss Workout Without Any Equipment.
Let us read the 10 Minutes Full Body Fat Loss Workout without Any Equipment together to know more!
- Jump jacks are a physical exercise. As the name says, they involve a lot of jumping and other motions. The name comes from toy jumping jacks. They make people do these same motions by moving their arms, legs, and body in ways like jump jacks. Jumping jacks are good for your body. They make your heart work better and they make your muscles stronger.
When you do a jumping jack, it is important to get the technique right. To do the Jumping jack exercise:
1. Stand up straight with your legs together and your hands by your side with your back upright.
2. Bend a little bit so that you can jump into the air.
3. As you jump in the air, move both of your hands over your head as high as possible.
4. Jump back down to start position and bring your hands down again.
When you do Jumping jacks, be careful not to hit your hands into your body. Instead, bring them down– almost, but not quite touching your hips. Do as many reps as possible for the best results.
Want to know more about Jumping jacks? Read here
Read more about the 10 Minutes Full Body Fat Loss Workout without Any Equipment below!
- Plank leg raises are when you do a plank, but your legs are up in the air. This is hard. It will feel like it burns your bum.
This is how to do plank leg lifts:
1. Start with your hands on the ground in front of you.
2. Keep your body straight from your head to your toes and feet.
3. Lift one leg for one second and then bring it back down.
4.Do this with both legs, going back and forth between them.
To do this exercise, you should do 3 sets of 10 reps of lifting your legs. If you’re doing too many reps, make it easier for yourself. You can start doing fewer reps and work your way up to more reps.
- Tap in/out Mountain Climbing:
Read below the steps to perform Mountain Climbing exercise:
1. Get into a plank position. Put your weight on your hands and toes. Make sure you don’t lose your balance.
2. Your hands should be shoulder-width apart from each other, and your back should be straight.
3. Put in some of the muscles of your stomach to help keep you straight.
4. Now open your legs wide apart and close them. Make sure your legs open up to your shoulder level.
5. Keep doing this for 30 seconds.
- Jumping mountain climber: This exercise is quite like the tap in/out mountain climbing exercise. To do this exercise, keep in mind the given steps mentioned below!
Has reading this made you want to try it too? We’ve got you. The perfect way to start if you want to lose fat at home through quick workout is the fat loss challenge that we’ve got for you. 28 days, daily workout, eat clean and see the results!
Let us sum up our blog by answering a few questions you asked us
Q1. What are the best 5 exercises for full body fat loss?
A. Well besides the ones mentioned above, you can also try walking, jogging, cycling, swimming and yoga! You can read more on yoga here: Types of Yoga: Which One is the Right Fit for You?
Q2. What are the best ways to lose weight?
A. Burning off fat can be hard. It is tough to find the right food to eat and exercise. But don’t give up, because getting rid of the fat will make you healthier and help you lose weight.
Here are a few things you could do to lose weight safely:
- Start weight training.
- Follow a proper, healthy diet.
- Regularly exercise.
- Increase your cardio time.
Q3. What are the signs that say I'm losing weight?
A. These signs are very basic and can be easily noticed. We know losing and gaining weight come with their challenges. But hang in there, you’re on your journey!
Here are a few things to look out for when you’re on your weight loss journey:
- You’re noticing some muscle definition
- Your body measurements are changing
- Your chronic pain improves
- Your mood improves
- Your blood pressure/ medical seriousness is coming down